During marriage, a couple normally shares everything from love to income. But once the marriage is over, it is difficult to fairly determine how to divide everything that was once shared.
For example, one spouse may have worked and paid bills while the other stayed home to manage the household, and care for the children. These contributions to a marriage all have value. The Divorce Act takes those things into account while determining whether one spouse should pay another spouse financial support after a divorce. Among these factors are answers to the following questions:
- How long did you live together?
- What was your role in the marriage?
- Who is living with the children?
The amount of spousal support to be paid depends on the needs of each spouse and on their income and resources.
When determining spousal support, there are other things to keep in mind as well.
1. Spousal support should give value to the contributions made during the marriage. If one spouse has benefited financially from a contribution, the other spouse should be compensated.
2. After a marriage is over, one spouse shouldn’t have to suffer economic hardship.
3. The spouse who lives with the children should not be at a financial disadvantage due to supporting the children.
4. Spousal support should help each spouse become economically independent within a reasonable amount of time, if possible.
A judge can order one spouse to pay spousal support to the other for a particular amount of time or indefinitely.
It does not matter whose fault it is that the marriage is over. The divorce law says clearly that the court will not consider the behaviour or misconduct of either spouse in deciding on support payments.
Each province and territory has its own laws regarding the division of property and debts during a divorce. Click here for information about property equalization rules for a divorce in Ontario.
“Property” includes such things as your home and its contents, any other real estate, pensions from employment, Canada or Quebec Pension Plan credits, RRSPs, investments, bank accounts and cash. Debts include such things as amounts you owe on your credit cards, your mortgage, and any loans you have. Some provinces or territories also include business assets in their definition of property. It is very important to receive legal advice in respect to property division no matter where you live.
Most of the time, a couple will come to an agreement about how to divide the property and debts fairly. This agreement may become part of the written separation agreement. For separation agreements to be legally binding, they usually require independent legal advice and full financial disclosure. For example, in Ontario, they must be witnessed.
If you want your kids to explore more adventurous activities in a safe environment, then you need to get for them the Cedar Summit Playset. This is a reputable brand of play systems that are sold many reputable stores. If you desire to get a playset in the market, stick with the Cedar Summit brand because that is the mark of quality. Here are more facts that would catch your fancy about this playset that can spur the creativity in your kids even as they are entertained.
Cedar Summit Playset comes in different plays systems but one that will really be of interests to you is the Cedar Summit Panorama playset. This is the premium brand from this company and has alluring features that most competitors’ premium brand lacks. Below are useful facts about this system that you may want to consider.
Features of the Cedar Summit Panorama playset
This play system comes with the following features you may really want to go for.
- climbing rock wall
- Crows nest
- Premium cupola which is inserted with four windows
- Gusseted Steel post Brackets
- Rear bay window
- upper clubhouse package that comes front picture window
- Lower Cabin with door access and windows etc.
These and other items make this playset an adventurous and entertainments item you may want to get for your children. What’s more, with these features come the full kits you can use to assemble this Premium brand. The good thing is that you use simple tools like pencil, tape measure, claw hammer, Carpenter’s Square, Safety Glasses, and Adult helper etc and assemble the playset by going through the complete instruction manual containing a step by step DVD.
Made from the cedar
Apart from features that combine to give alluring tube slide, swings and sandbox area, the wood are made from the best cedar hardwood. So, you can be sure that what you are buying for your kids play and entertainment will last for years without rot or breakage.
You can shop online today for Cedar Summit Playset and get one of the best play systems for your kids. This review shows you fanciful facts about this brand of playset. If you want more information about this product or about other brands when then you can visit some of the numerous websites of manufacturers. From these online sources, you will get more exciting details.
Farmers need bird scarers the most, especially when they are trying to dissuade the aviary from totally consuming all of the crops they have just planted, but they aren’t the only ones who ever get to use such products, not so. Simple people need to use bird scarers too, when they just love their peace and quiet and they are trying to live their lives the way they think they should, and the birds – lovely though they may be – could sometimes be such a pain in the neck that you definitely don’t want to have them around like right now.
That’s how it works with the devices, and that’s why they are designed so different from each other with a lot of variety in between. Depending on how extensive you want the job done, or how effectively, you certainly want to be buying the type that allows you to do precisely what you need to be doing with the product. Although you may want to take a few words of advice from someone who may know better, such as an arable farmer, what you have in mind, or what you need may be totally different and cost a price that differs significantly from the price of the kind that they use in dealing with hawks, and you definitely want to keep your eye on the ball here.
There is no reason for you to take all that trouble walking to the local store around the corner in the neighborhood, especially considering the fact that they might not have your bird scarer on sale, or they may offer it at a price a bit steeper than you hoped for. The great thing about shopping on the internet is that you have a wide range of websites offering a wide range of your desired product at a wide range of prices to work with. With options that many, you have a lot to choose from and your chances are reduced of buying anything at prices higher than you are ready to afford. For this reason, you should consider doing your bird scarer shopping on the Bird Buffer website, Hawk Bird Scarer, CombyItalia, NauticExpo, or EagleEye.
Razor bump, also known as Pseudofolliculitis barbae, is condition where by an area of the skin from where hair has been trimmed or shaved experience bumpy irritation and inflammation. This condition can become severe and result to more serious conditions known like keloids and razor burns. Razor bumps usually affect the neck and face of men where hair is often removed by shaving. However, this condition can still occur in places like the genitals and armpit.
The cause of razor bumps is often associated with curly hair that grows back into the skin after a shave. This hair causes fluid build-up and reactions that eventually irritates the skin and makes it get inflamed. With ingrown hair, infection and itching can occur. This is similar to the symptoms of pimples or acne. The truth is that razor bumps could be so itchy, painful and irritating. People with black skin are more prone to have this condition because they grow more curly hair.
If you have razor bumps, then it means you should be looking for information on how to get rid of them. Fortunately, there are ways that would help you achieve these as highlighted below.
- Stop frequent shaving – one of the easiest ways to get rid of razor bumps is to give your self shaving break. Instead of shaving daily, you can choose to shave at least once in 3 days. By this, you will avoid irritating the skin and causing bumps and inflammations to persist on the skin.
- Shave in the right way - there are shaving techniques that can aggravate bumps on the skin. These include: shaving with force and shaving in the wrong direction. Hence, to prevent bumps, it is important that you apply little pressure when shaving (that is, you should shave with gently strokes) and shave in the direction of hair growth.
- Shave soft hair – you can get rid of razor bumps by ensuring that you soften the hair. Take a warm bath or wash the region to be shaved with warm water. After washing, you can dry up the region and start shaving. You are less likely to cut yourself with when shaving soft hairs than when shaving dry hair because soft hair are easier to shave and will result to minimal irritations on the skin.
- Use good shaving cream – You can choose shaving creams that are cool and soothing on the skin. Some medicated brands can help deal with irritations and prevent bumps from recurring. In addition, getting rid of razor bumps is still possible with the application of some natural or herbal treatments like Tea Tree Oil Creams, Aloe Vera, and other products.
Finally, if you follow the ways highlighted above, you can readily treat razor bumps or avoid all the discomforts associated with the condition.
Getting stranded on the highway on a weekend can ruin your fun if the motorcycle you are riding breaks down. Apart from being frustrating and embarrassing, you may have to deal with additional costs and expenditures you might have envisaged. At least you really will need to save time and cost and prefer not to waste anything! With Motorcycle Breakdown Cover you can save costs, time and frustration of experiencing breakdown on the way. This article provides you with information you need to know about this often overlooked insurance policy.
Motorcycle breakdown – what it is
Many factors could lead to your motorcycle breaking down when you ride it. Whatever is the reason would definitely not be pleasing for you. Flat tire, engine failure, run down battery, blown fuse, mechanical or electrical faults etc can make your bike fail to move and surely you will to avoid this by all means. However, If you experience any of these, then a breakdown insurance cover can save you from all the hassles.
Motorcycle Breakdown Cover
This is an insurance policy provided by some companies to motorcycle users or riders who experience breakdown on the way when they ride from one place to another. This policy enables the insurance company provide recovery and repair services to the motorbike owner. The nature of this cover includes:
- Providing cover for breakdowns that occurred as a result one or more of the following causes: lack of fuel, broken keys, flat tires, run down battery, start plug problems, theft, malicious damage, as well as accidental damage to your motorcycle while you are riding within a specified location.
- Providing you with assistance to fix your motorbike. The assistance usually comes within 40 minutes after the time you have made a call out.
- The cover is not only for you but also for others that are riding your vehicle.
- You are given priority if you are in immediate danger than other individuals that have signed up for the policy.
- It should be noted that some insurance companies have special consideration for the engine size, the mileage, and area or location where the breakdown occurred.
Finally, you may want to take advantage of this service now after knowing the nature of the procedure. Many insurance companies provide this service to motorcycle owners and riders. To get more information about how to sign up, make research on the internet through the search engines and type motorcycle breakdown cover.
If you are consistently bugged by rodents like rats, mice, and other related creatures then you may have to consider an effective and non-toxic rodent repeller. This means you are going to apply a device or substance that will put off the animal or creature from coming near a particular area. Rodents can cause a lot of damage in the surroundings and this may cost you huge sums of money for replacement. Your food stuffs, wires, clothes, luggage, and other invaluable materials can be damaged by rodents, hence doing all it takes to avoid these unsavory incidences is very important.
Therefore, it is important to use an effective repellant to get rid of rodents in the homes. Here is an article that reviews the use of repellants to get eliminate and stop rodents from getting close to your dwelling.
Types of rodent repellers
Over the years there have been different types of devices and substances that have served as repellants to mice, rats, squirrels and insects in the home. These common repellers include poisons, traps, and electronic devices. Poisonous chemicals can cause death of the creature if they eat or come in contact with any substance that where it is spread. The rodent can die on the spot or it can die later in any hole or in another spot. The use of poisons could be toxic to humans and home pets like dogs and cats, therefore it is may not be and ideal repeller for the home.
Traps have been in use for many years now. These are mechanical devices that are set to trap or catch rodents coming in contact with them. These devices are often placed near the spot where rodents frequently parade. Foods and other materials can be used to bait the creature towards the mechanism. The downsides of using traps are that they could only catch rodents that are not smart, the spot could become messy and trapped rodents can decay and ooze stenches that can affect the humans and domestic pets.
Electronic devices are better and more effectively used as rodent repellers. These are gadgets that can be plugged to a power source (some uses battery) and they emit ultrasonic wavelengths that put off rodents within some distance or range. These wavelengths are not noticed by humans but rodents can detect these signals as unpleasing and stay away from the area. With electronic Rodent repellers, there is no worry of toxicity, infections, messy floors or death of rodents. Using these devices is kind of “humane way to get rid of rodents” in the home.
Finally, there are many products out there you can go for if you want to repel rodents in the home or your immediate environment.